We are expanding the team and we are looking for a Business Administrator 🙌🏼
This role will be an integral part of Team Visions! This is a fast-paced role that requires someone with confidence and somebody who is super organised! 🚀
At Visions, we are more like family than colleagues. We are passionate about all things design and development so we champion the creation of meaningful digital experiences. We work hard and we work smart, but we also have a laugh whilst doing so!
We are a diverse creative bunch that are proud of our work, bringing projects to life, and enjoying the clients we work with. This office is relaxed and is a drama free zone, good vibes only.
Culture is so important, for everyone! Let’s face it, we spend more time at work than we do with our friends and family, it’s important we get it right! Could you be the perfect match?
As an Business Administrator your main roles and responsibilities will include;
- Managing diaries for Managing Director and wider team as required
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Liasing with Accounts team to ensure expenses are in order
- Assisting with emails and communications.
- Supporting with liaising with clients
- Must be comfortable with answering phones, and assisting in new business meetings.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with Social Media Posting/ Reporting
- Assisting the Development and Projects team with Administrative tasks
- Monitoring Live Chat
- Maintaining Hubspot
- Utilising Linkedin to find/source new leads
- Dealing with incoming post
- Ordering consumables and office supplies
- Making changes to the website to ensure it is up to date by amending pages, adding news items, refreshing images, etc
- Sending Terms of Business and contracts to clients using PandaDoc
Qualities we’re looking for;
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a busy office
- High energy, and a positive attitude.
- Focused on getting things done and delivering a great service to the client
- Have the confidence to talk to stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English
The job is a full time position based in our office in the centre of Lymm village. So if you want to work within a relaxed and fresh team, free of all the large corporate red tape and fit the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you are the right person for this position then please get in touch, send us your CV and some examples of your work.
What’s it like to work at Visions?
Find out, by clicking the link below
Please email – [email protected]