Digital Project Manager
Visions Design are looking for a Digital Project Manager!
As an Digital Project Manager your main roles and responsibilities will include;
- Manage all kinds of digital projects, big and small in tandem
- Create timing plans and hold regular status updates and providing accurate reports regarding monthly releases
- Participate in client meetings, continuously communicate with clients to manage expectations via phone, email and PM tools such as ClickUp
- Explain requirements to developers, designers, etc. and be available to answer any questions
- Keep plans, reports and boards up to date
- Monitor project progress including budget
- Ensure project deliverables always meet client and quality requirements
- Effectively and efficiently resolve any project issues and blockers
- Support the team in pre-sales for new opportunities
- Quality and Testing of project deliverables
- Reporting to the Head of Comms
Qualities we’re looking for;
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a project management role.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a digital agency
- Are focused on getting things done and delivering a great service to the client
- Have the confidence talking to designers and developers of all levels
- Knowledge of Control Panels i.e. WordPress
- Knowledge of other marketing activities i.e. SEO, PPC & Social Media
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English
The job is a full time position based in our office in the centre of Lymm village (remote at the moment due to COVID-19). So if you want to work within a relaxed and fresh team, free of all the large corporate red tape and fit the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you are the right person for this position then please get in touch, send us your CV and some examples of your work.
Or email – [email protected]