Digital Project Coordinator
We are expanding the team and we are looking for a Digital Project Manager – 🙌🏼
This is a fast-paced role that requires someone with confidence 🚀 in managing multiple projects and one time.
At Visions, we are more like family than colleagues. We are passionate about all things design and development so we champion the creation of meaningful digital experiences. We work hard and we work smart, but we also have a laugh whilst doing so!
We are a diverse creative bunch that are proud of our work, bringing projects to life, and enjoying the clients we work with. This office is relaxed and is a drama free zone, good vibes only.
Culture is so important, for everyone! Let’s face it, we spend more time at work than we do with our friends and family, it’s important we get it right! Could you be the perfect match?
As a Digital Project Manager your main roles and responsibilities will include;
- Manage all kinds of digital projects, big and small in tandem
- Create timing plans and hold regular status updates and provide accurate reports regarding monthly releases
- Participate in client meetings, and continuously communicate with clients to manage expectations via phone, email, and Project Management tools such as ClickUp
- Explain requirements to developers, designers, etc., and be available to answer any questions
- Keep plans, reports and boards up to date
- Monitor project progress including budget
- Ensure project deliverables always meet client and quality requirements
- Effectively and efficiently resolve any project issues and blockers
- Support the team in pre-sales for new opportunities
- Quality and Testing of project deliverables
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing
Qualities we’re looking for;
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a digital agency
- Are focused on getting things done and delivering a great service to the client
- Have the confidence to talk to designers and developers of all levels
- Knowledge of Control Panels i.e. WordPress
- Knowledge of other marketing activities i.e. SEO, PPC & Social Media
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
The job is a full-time position based in our office in the centre of Lymm village. So if you want to work within a relaxed and fresh team, free of all the large corporate red tape and fit the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you are the right person for this position then please get in touch, send us your CV and some examples of your work.