As an SEO Executive your main roles and responsibilities will include;
- Carry out regular site audits for clients (content, technical, link profile) and make recommendations for optimising the site.
- Make on-page recommendations based on keyword research, working closely with the PPC, development & content teams.
- Support the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
- Detailed keyword research based on buyer and search intent.
- Understanding of best practice International SEO techniques and implementation
- Conduct competitor analysis and insights. (link strategies, onpage and content) In Depth backlink analysis and auditing processes.
- Planning and executing digital marketing activities to achieve agreed KPIs.
- Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking and visibility.
- Maintain detailed monthly reporting documents to monitor and communicate SEO performance.
- Manage day-to-day on-page optimisation (h1s, URLs, meta data, internal links and body content) of ecommerce and blog websites.
- Install and configure GTM variables, triggers and tags based on client requirements.
- Working closely with the heads of department and account managers to formulate SEO roadmaps and strategies for our clients, contribute to pitches and review campaign performance.
- Reporting to the Head of Comms
Qualities we’re looking for;
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in an SEO role.
- Be able to demonstrate your role in search traffic growth from a current/previous position.
- Good working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and SEO tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl Semrush, AHREFS, etc.
- Experience in reporting back to stakeholders, making recommendations for improvements and providing rationale behind those recommendations.
- Ability to use popular CMS platforms such as WordPress, WooCommerce etc.
- Understanding of browser-based development tools (Lighthouse, Dataslayer, Tag Assistant, etc).
- Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance.
- Willingness to learn about other areas in the marketing mix and how digital fits together.
The job is a full time position based in our office in the centre of leafy Lymm village (remote at the moment due to COVID-19). So if you want to work within a relaxed and fresh team, free of all the large corporate red tape and fit the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you are the right person for this position then please get in touch, send us your CV and some examples of your work.
Or email – [email protected]