Social Media Manager
We are expanding the team and we are looking for a Social Media Manager🙌🏼
You’ll LOVE everything about social media, and be passionate about what you do. This is a fast-paced role that requires someone with confidence and is super organised! 🚀
At Visions, we are more like family than colleagues. We are passionate about all things design and development so we champion the creation of meaningful digital experiences. We work hard and we work smart, but we also have a laugh whilst doing so!
We are a diverse creative bunch that are proud of our work, bringing projects to life, and enjoying the clients we work with. This office is relaxed and is a drama free zone, good vibes only.
Culture is so important, for everyone! Let’s face it, we spend more time at work than we do with our friends and family, it’s important we get it right! Could you be the perfect match?
As an Social Media Manager your main roles and responsibilities will include;
- Comfortable with developing creative and engaging social media strategies for both Visions and some of our clients.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels. Supported by our inhouse design team and Marketing Manager.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using Hootsuite and Clickup.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyse competitor activity
- Develop, launch and manage new campaigns and adverts across platforms.
- Responsible for responding to all social media questions.
- Undertake audience research
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Support with Personal Brand content for both Managing Director and Marketing Manager.
- Comfortably deliver results of campaigns to clients, and come up with new creative ideas to get them recognised.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
Qualities we’re looking for;
- Ideally 2+ years experience as a Social Media Manager within Agency, but other industry will be considered.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns and using various tools.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform and multiple clients.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
The job is a full time position based in our office in the centre of Lymm village. So if you want to work within a relaxed and fresh team, free of all the large corporate red tape and fit the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you are the right person for this position then please get in touch, send us your CV and some examples of your work.
Please email – [email protected]
What’s it like to work at Visions?
Find out, by clicking the link below
[hubspot type=form portal=5731986 id=73eb547c-bea3-4d8d-a204-28e0920acd32]