Visions Design is looking for an SEO Specialist!
We’re expanding the team and we are looking for a SEO Specialist 🙌🏼
We’re all about driving positive change and we believe in making websites perform just as well as they look, if not better! This fast-paced role requires someone with confidence and experience in managing multiple SEO projects at the same time.
At Visions, we’re more like family than colleagues. We’re passionate about all things design and development so we champion the creation of meaningful digital experiences. We work hard and we work smart, but we also have a laugh whilst doing so!
We’re a diverse creative bunch that are proud of our work, bringing projects to life, and enjoying the clients we work with. This office is relaxed and is a drama free zone – good vibes only.
Culture is so important, for everyone! Let’s face it, we spend more time at work than we do with our friends and family, it’s important we get it right! Could you be the perfect match?
As an SEO Specialist your main roles and responsibilities will include;
- Carry out regular site audits for clients (content, technical, link profile) and make recommendations for optimising the site.
- Working with clients to ensure optimisation for both local and international keywords
- Detailed keyword research based on buyer and search intent
- Set up and develop both on-page and off-page strategies and make recommendations based on keyword research.
- Manage day-to-day on-page optimisation (h1s, URLs, meta data, internal links and body content) of ecommerce and blog websites.
- Install and configure GTM variables, triggers and tags based on client requirements.
- Conduct competitor analysis and insights. (link strategies, onpage and content) to ensure that no stone is unturned.
- In Depth backlink analysis and auditing processes.
- Liaising with the Head of Development to play in and schedule any technical issues spotted on the client site.
- Work closely with the Head of Development and Project Team to share best practices for future site builds.
- Support the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
- Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking and visibility. Produce reports and support at monthly meetings with clients.
- Ability to produce content, or work with the marketing team to create new content.
Qualities we’re looking for;
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in an SEO role.
- Be able to demonstrate your role in search traffic growth from a current/previous position.
- Good working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and SEO tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl Semrush, AHREFS, etc.
- Experience in reporting back to stakeholders, making recommendations for improvements and providing rationale behind those recommendations.
- Ability to use popular CMS platforms such as WordPress, WooCommerce etc.
- Understanding of browser-based development tools (Lighthouse, Dataslayer, Tag Assistant, etc).
- Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance.
- Willingness to learn about other areas in the marketing mix and how digital fits together.
The job is a full time position based in our office in the centre of Lymm village, but we can be flexible for the right person!
So if you want to work within a relaxed and fresh team, free of all the large corporate red tape and fit the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you are the right person for this position then please get in touch, send us your CV.
What’s it like to work at Visions?
Find out, by clicking the link below