Super Creative Web Designer
Visions Design is looking for a creative Web Designer!
We are looking for someone who wants to push boundaries and do things outside the norm.
Stuff that would help you be part of the team… a good understanding of designing for the web, UX design, instructional design, customer journey, and what makes users engage with content.
We are looking for a highly-skilled designer to shape the visual identity of our brand and that of our clients. There’s also a lot of opportunity for professional growth here as the team expands. You will be working alongside and leading the development of our design team.
Our Senior Designer will get to shape the role but we’d expect you to:
- Lead the design process for their projects from initial meetings with prospects right through to delivery.
- Leading and developing the UX and design for all of our web projects.
- Work with the Development and Marketing Teams to define, evolve, and maintain our clients’ brand identities across all marketing activities.
- Collaborate with teammates to help and support each other throughout various projects.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders when presenting their work and clearly articulating your design rationale.
- Pitch ideas and concepts to clients and prospects.
- Managing multiple projects, while setting appropriate expectations and meeting realistic deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Invision and other graphics tools
The job is a full time position based in our office in the centre of leafy Lymm village (remote at the moment due to COVID-19). So if you want to work within a relaxed and fresh team, free of all the large corporate red tape and fit the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you are the right person for this position then please get in touch, send us your CV and some examples of your work.